Saturday, February 16, 2008

Life of a Lone Person

Life of lone person.

yesterday night was one of those evenings that u could not find anyone to go out with
so what to do...

so i spent all my time thinking of how to burn time...
i was already in town... so ....

was at KINO for like 2 hrs
followed by BORDERs for another half.
went to VIVO and walked aimlessly for another 1hr

and u pple sometimes think why does coseng knw so much?!!Dudes and Girls. i spend all my time browsing books at KINO and BOrders and soon PAGE one at VIVO/////lar
while waiting for pple to call me or meet me. and its not funny.. dun laugh... whhhahahaha

if i finished the Archiecture section, i will just move on to the next.... and NEXt and NEXT... untill
the announcements come requesting patrons to leave.


Luckily a call came, then i proceeded to the swimming club to have Lychee Margarita and a glass of red wine by the pool side...it was enjoyable, just chatting and looking at the empty pool... and in it the reflection of the surrounding lights...... Looking at the stars i drifted away for a moment and then realise that i really really love alcohol....it makes me feel good. and
i wonder if its the company of my friend or the alcohol thats is making me feel better again.

CS.

1 comment:

t said...

CHUA CO SENG WHY AM I MDM AW AND ITS OW NOT AW FYI. EVRYBODY ELSE IS LIKE DR AND IM MDM?! take it off la might as well.