Friday, February 15, 2008


hi Friends and Foe,


i am helping my friend spread the word around so if u are interested or your friends feel free to give me a call OKie?


thanks




Hello,


I am volunteering with Very Special Arts Singapore, a charity group focused on bringing out the creative talent in people with disabilities, and we are organizing a first-ever concert in Singapore showcasing the unique talents of people with disabilities in the performing arts. The concert will be held at NUS University Cultural Centre on March 8, 2008 at 8pm. Ms. Ho Ching, CEO of Temasek Holdings, will be gracing the occasion with her presence as the guest of honour. Please do support this inaugural event and these talented artists who have overcome their individual limitations to participate in the joy of music and dance. Tickets are available from www.gatecrash.com.sg <http://www.gatecrash.com.sg> at $20 and $10 each or you can let me know and i can get the tickets for you. thanks. Hope to see you there! Please feel free to pass this mailer on to your friends. Also, please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries, and let me know if I can help in booking tickets ...


Regards,


Dot Teh




No comments: