Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Kris

Yes Yes its 8th of July!!!

Its another best friend's Birthday!!!!
its unfair if i had written about Brenda and then nothing about you
now let me think about u Kris.


hmmm...Cute and adorable and sometimes with a temper, she usually kools down after a while.
i have knwn u since 19 and i think u matter a lot to me because u have stood by me
for such a long time.
you knw when matters have gone wrong and would call sometimes to check on me
to see if i am fine.

you woke me up a couple of years ago when i was doing my national service and i really
appreciated it. of not for you i would not be in sch.

i love to receive calls from you whether its regarding work or any other stuff, its fashion tips
or some design issues or some other personal problems .i am glad u shared.

u nvr forgot my birthday and i always receive something Fantastic and glamorous. ahahahha
your cards are always thoughtful and colourful even though i have never sent you any card

and yeah i love shopping and doing facials together with you!!!!
although we do disagree sometimes on the items we buy, its just a matter of taste i think hhahaha....

life is so much better hanging out with you and old friends sometimes and i am looking forward to your arrival in sg. Gosh i really need you in sg right now.


Thankyou for being "on call" all the time and yeah life would be terribly miserable and mundane without u
and for that

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!

buy me hermes and BEST Friends 4ever!!!! ahahahaha joking...

Cheers
cs

No comments: